Amazon’s sought-after membership is known as Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime is paid membership. Members can choose to subscribe to Amazon Prime either monthly or annually.
If you choose to be charged on a monthly basis, your membership charge will be $12.99. If you choose to be charged on an annual basis, you will be charged $119. There’s also a free trial run for you to try out Amazon Prime before committing.
Members of Amazon Prime will receive benefits which include free fast shipping for eligible purchases, streaming of movies, TV shows and music, exclusive shopping deals and selection, unlimited reading, and more.
Shipping benefits of Amazon Prime memberships include:
- Free two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits.
- FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes
- FREE 2-Hour Delivery on thousands of items
- FREE Release-Date Delivery
- FREE No-Rush Shipping. Members who don’t need their Prime order right away can select No-Rush Shipping and earn rewards for future purchases.
Shopping benefits of Amazon Prime memberships include:
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card: Eligible Prime members earn 5% back every day on all
- Amazon.com purchases, in addition to rewards everywhere else you shop.
- Amazon Prime Store Card: Eligible Prime members can get 5% back every day on Amazon.com purchases and access to exclusive financing offers.
- Amazon Dash for Prime: Never run out of your favorite products with Amazon Dash Button.
- Amazon Fresh: Prime members in select regions get fast and FREE grocery delivery on a wide selection of groceries including meat, seafood, produce, snacks and household essentials, with options for fast one- and two-hour delivery windows in select regions.
- Prime Wardrobe: Prime Wardrobe is a Prime-exclusive program where members can try before buying from eligible items across women’s, men’s, kids’, and baby clothing, shoes, and accessories.